Fresh Berry Soup
|Fresh raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla low fat yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rose wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In an electric mixer, combine raspberries and strawberries and puree till smooth.
2. Pass through muslin cloth and reserve only strained liquid.
3. Clean the mixer and place this strained liquid along with rest of ingredients (apart form sugar) and blend till smooth.
4. Once blended, transfer on to a serving bowl and cling wrap. Chill till service.
5. Serve chilled topped with sieved powdered sugar.
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.3 mg1.1%
Sodium 54.4 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 63%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet