Green and Yellow Soup
|Grated cabbage||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed green pea with ham soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium high heat.
2) Add cabbage, carrot, and onion to cook, until tender.
3) Add rest of the ingredients.
4) Heat up the soup by stirring occasionally.
5) Ladle in soup bowls and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 16.5 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet