|Green pepper strips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed chili beef soup||11 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Shredded mild process cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a skillet heat dripping and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Remove from the skillet, drain and crumble.
3) Drain out all reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4) Stir in green pepper into the dripping and cook till done.
5) Add soup and stir to mix.
6) Gently add water and mix.
7) Add cheese and combine.
8) Continue to cook until cheese melts, stirring often.
9) Garnish with bacon and serve.
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 23.2 mg7.7%
Sodium 896.2 mg37.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 21.7% Vitamin C 26.9%
Calcium 15% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet