|Green pepper strips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed chili beef soup||11 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Shredded mild process cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a skillet heat dripping and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Remove from the skillet, drain and crumble.
3) Drain out all reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4) Stir in green pepper into the dripping and cook till done.
5) Add soup and stir to mix.
6) Gently add water and mix.
7) Add cheese and combine.
8) Continue to cook until cheese melts, stirring often.
9) Garnish with bacon and serve.