Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add curry powder and stir a little.
3) Add coconut and combine well.
4) Cook the coconut by stirring, until it turns lightly toasted.
5) Transfer the coconut in a bowl, and place aside.
6) In the same saucepan, add soup and milk to combine.
7) Place over medium heat to thaw the frozen soup by stirring frequently.
8) Distribute the soup in individual serving bowl and garnish with curried coconut, just before serving.