Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add curry powder and stir a little.
3) Add coconut and combine well.
4) Cook the coconut by stirring, until it turns lightly toasted.
5) Transfer the coconut in a bowl, and place aside.
6) In the same saucepan, add soup and milk to combine.
7) Place over medium heat to thaw the frozen soup by stirring frequently.
8) Distribute the soup in individual serving bowl and garnish with curried coconut, just before serving.
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.7%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.1 mg9.4%
Sodium 1012.7 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet