Curried Chicken Soup
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Toasted almonds/Coconut||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Place the saucepan over medium heat and add butter to melt.
2) SautÃ© onion and celery by adding curry powder, until the vegetables turn tender.
3) Stir in soup, milk, and water into the vegetables.
4) Heat the soup by stirring often.
5) Serve the soup in individual bowl and serve by garnishing with toasted almonds or coconut.