Minted Chicken Soup
|Chicken stock||2 Pint|
|Cooked chicken||3 Ounce, diced|
|Long grain rice||3 Ounce, boiled and drained|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Mint||2 Tablespoon, freshly chopped|
|Thin lemon slices||6 (to garnish)|
1) In a saucepan, place together stock, chicken, rice and seasoning.
2) Heat the chicken mixture to boil, reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled soup in a plastic container.
4) Seal, label, and freeze the container.
5) Simmer the chicken mixture and stir in the lemon juice and mint.
6) Serve hot garnished with a lemon slice.
7) If using frozen soup, in a saucepan, place the soup and reheat gently on top of stove, add creamy milk, stirring occasionally.
8) Serve as mentioned in step 6.