Cool Strawberry Soup
|Unsweetened frozen strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), thawed|
|White grape juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Puree strawberries and add to a saucepan.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in grape juice, orange juice, and cornstarch.
3) Mix well and add to the strawberry puree.
4) Stirring, mix in honey and cinnamon and continue stirring over medium heat, till the mix thickens.
5) Take off from the heat and mix in the vanilla.
6) Cool and beat in yogurt till well blended.
7) Chill before serving.
8) Garnish with strawberry halves and serve.