Quick Chili Soup
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whole corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Fresh, Frozen Or Canned)|
|Uncooked elbow macaroni||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion, brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine chili mix, tomatoes and 5 cups of water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add corn and macaroni; cook for another 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
5. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and divide the macaroni equally among each serving.
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65 mg21.7%
Sodium 815.1 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 51.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet