Beef Vegetable Soup with Pasta
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped into bite size pieces|
|Italian style stewed tomatoes with juice||29 Ounce (2 Cans, 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Canned kidney beans||29 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Small elbow macaroni||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), uncooked|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine onion, tomatoes, kidney beans and 9 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
4. Increase the temperature to bring the mixture to a gentle boil, add macaroni and cook for about 7 minutes or until tender, but not too soft.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Arrange the pasta in individual serving plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley.