Butter Bean Soup
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned butter beans||48 Ounce (3 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Crushed dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||3 Dash (Use Few Dashes)|
1. In a skillet, cook sausage and onion till sausage is well done, drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained beans, milk, soup, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Top with more sliced green onions before serving.
5. Arrange the soup in individual serving bowl and serve hot with toasted garlic bread.