Egg Drop Soup
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||7 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1) With a fork, beat the egg and add flour and 1 tablespoon of water. Continue to beat till the mixture is smooth.
2) In boiling water, dissolve the seasoned stock base.
3) In a thin stream, drop the egg mixture from a spoon into the boiling broth.
4) Slowly move the spoon back and forth to distribute the mixture evenly.
5) Do not stir the soup till the egg is cooked.
6) Ladle the hot soup into individual soup bowls and serve as an appetizer. Also makes a good snack. For a variation in taste, Beef Flavored Base can be used instead of chicken seasoned stock base.