Cream Of Zucchini Soup
|Zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Season all||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Bon appetit||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) Combine together the onion, zucchini, water, Season-All, parsley flakes and 1 teaspoon of the seasoned stock base. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture till the zucchini is soft and only a small amount of water is left behind.
3) Mash the mixture, put it through a sieve or puree in a blender.
4) Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour, the remaining seasoned stock base, MSG, pepper and Bon Appetit.
5) Blend the ingredients together well and then add the cream and milk.
6) Gently simmer the mixture, stirring constantly till it is thick.
7) Add the zucchini and mix well. In case the soup is thicker then preferred, add some milk.
8) Serve the Cream of Zucchini Soup hot. Top with a spoon of sour cream, garnish with paprika and serve as an appetizer, or even a snack.