Potato Cheese Soup
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled and cut up|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped to make 1/3 cup|
|Milk||4 Tablespoon (Or As Per Requirement)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Swiss cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
1. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup lightly salted water and bring it to boil.
2. Add potatoes and onion to the boiling water; cover and cook for about 20 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
3. Mash potatoes slightly with a spoon but do not drain.
4. Measure the mixture and add enough milk.
5. Stir in the melted butter, flour, parsley, salt, and pepper into the potato mixture; cook till the mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring continuously.
6. Add cheese; cook and stir till cheese is partially melted.
7. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and serve immediately with toasted garlic bread.