Old Fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Quart (Basic Type)|
|Potatoes||2 , peeled and diced|
|Carrots||2 , pared and sliced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Onions||2 Small, peeled and quartered|
|Whole tomatoes||1 Pound|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 , shredded|
|Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiled beef||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a large saucepan or kettle, let the beef broth come to boil.
2) Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Let the mixture come to boil once more.
3) Turn down the flame and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
4) Add in cabbage, corn and meat. Let the soup simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables turn crispy yet tender.
5) Serve the Old Fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped parsley leaves.