Egg Lemon Soup
|Chicken noodle soup mix||2 1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the soup mix according to the given package directions.
2. Stir in water and cornstarch into the soup.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously.
4. In a bowl beat eggs till light and fluffy.
5. Gradually stir in the hot soup with the beaten eggs.
6. Return all to saucepan and stir in lemon juice.
7. Cook, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes or till heated through.
8. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl and serve hot with garlic bread.