Matzo Ball Soup
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, sliced|
|Matzo balls||8 , chilled|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
1. In a saucepan boil the chicken broth.
2. Add carrots and reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Drop chilled Matzo Ball dough with the help of a rounded tablespoon into the simmering broth, making about 8 balls.
4. Cover; simmer for about 30 minutes; do not open the lid in between.
5. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl and garnish with snipped parsley
6. Serve hot with bread.