Cream Of Salmon Soup
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), scalded|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (to garnish)|
1. Blend flour in melted butter.
2. Discard onion from scalded milk and slowly, mix milk with flour.
3. Stirring continuously, cook, until the mixture thickens slightly.
4. Mix in salmon with the liquid and using a fork, break the fish,
5. Add salt and pepper, as desired.
6. Spoon into 4 warm soup bowls, garnish with chopped parsley, and serve with toasted croustades.