|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Creamy peanut butter/Super chunk peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Skippy)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Instant vegetable broth||28 Gram (2 envelopes)|
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is soft and golden.
3. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Simmer on reduced heat for 10 minutes to intensify the flavors.
6. Serve the Soup hot along with crusty bread or crackers.