|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely cut|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Pimiento||1 , minced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Broth/Stock /bouillon||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, place the butter and heat on gentle heat till melted.
2. Add the potatoes, celery, onions, and pimiento to the bowl and cook on gentle heat till the onions begin to brown
3. Add the parsley along with the stock and the bouillon to the pan and simmer till all the vegetables are cooked through. Season the mixture to taste.
4. Remove from heat and add the sour cream while blending gently
5. Serve hot or warm immediately