San Francisco Bisque
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Campbell's Brand)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
|Sauterne/Other dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White fish fillets||1 Pound, cut in 1-inch pieces|
|Pimiento strips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chervil leaves||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine soup and water and stir to blend well.
2. Place pan on a medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the remaining ingredients.
4. Reduce heat to low and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fish is tender and flavors have been absorbed.
5. Ladle the hot soup into soup bowls.
6. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
Calories 180 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg25%
Sodium 749.1 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 22 g43.5%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet