Chilled Apricot Mint Soup
|Canned apricot halves||34 Ounce, chilled (2 Cans, 16 Or 17 Ounces Each)|
|Half and half/Light cream||1⁄2 Pint (1 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Mint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mint sprigs||4|
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, empty the cans of apricots along with the syrup.
2. Blend the apricot into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a bowl and add cream.
4. Whisk until well blended.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and mint extract.
6. Cover bowl and refrigerate until well chilled and ready to serve.
7. Ladle into dessert bowls.
8. Garnish with a dollop of cream and sprig of mint and serve the soup chilled as a dessert.