|Asparagus/1 10-ounce package frozen cut asparagus||3⁄4 Pound, cut up|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus and onion in water for about 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender; cool the mixture slightly but do not drain.
2. In blender mix together the un-drained asparagus -€“ onion mixture, milk, cream, salt, and dash of pepper.
3. Cover and blend till a smooth mixture is formed.
4. Chill for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
5. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl and stir before serving.