Hot Madrilene Soup
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned tomato juice||32 Ounce (1 Jar, Thank You Brand)|
|Beef consomme||21 Ounce (2 Cans Of 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (If Desired)|
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and saute it till it is soft and golden.
3. Tip in the consomme cans and stir in the juice. Bring to a boil
4. Simmer on reduced heat for 5 minutes to intensify the flavors.
5. Serve the Soup hot garnished with parsley and cheese.