Plantation Ham And Pea Main Dish Soup
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in strips|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed green pea soup||23 Ounce (2 Cans, 11 1/2 Ounce Each, Campbell's Brand)|
|Water||180 Milliliter (1 1/2 Soup Cans)|
|Cooked mixed vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter till hot.
2. Add the ham and the onions and sautÃ© till cooked and brown
3. Add the soup to the pan and cook for a few minutes. Blend with water to thin down the soup if required
4. Heat the soup till it boils and thickens
5. Serve hot with toasted French bread.