Celery Spinach Soup
|Condensed chicken broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream-style cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan combine condensed broth, frozen spinach, celery, and onion and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add cottage cheese; cover and blend till smooth.
4. Return the blended mixture to saucepan.
5. Add milk, salt, and pepper; heat through but do not boil.
6. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl.
7. Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately.