Blender Broccoli Soup
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant beef bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||3 Dash (Use Few Dashes)|
|Ground nutmeg||2 Dash (Use Few Dashes)|
1. In a saucepan boil water and add bouillon granules.
2. Add broccoli; cover and simmer for about 3 minutes; do not drain.
3. In a blender mix together half the broccoli mixture and half the milk.
4. Cover and blend till broccoli is very fine and a smooth mixture is formed.
5. Add half the cream, the onion salt, pepper, and nutmeg; cover and blend for another minute and set aside.
6. Repeat the same blending action with remaining the broccoli, milk, and cream mixture.
7. Cover and chill before serving.
8. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl and garnish with cream and snipped chives
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.4 mg24.1%
Sodium 755.9 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 55% Vitamin C 109%
Calcium 14% Iron 0.53%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet