Appetizer Broccoli Soup
|Frozen chopped broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (About 2 Soup Cans)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use A Few Dashes)|
1. In a large saucepan cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
2. Add soup, milk, wine, butter or margarine, tarragon, and pepper.
3. Simmer and stir till mixture is heated through, but do not boil.
4. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. Ladle hot soup four serving bowls.
6. Serve with toasted bread triangle.