Hearty Tuna Soup
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Au gratin potatoes||1 (1 Package, French's Brand)|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, measure and add water and empty in the potatoes and seasoning mix that comes in the package.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes until hot and bubbly.
5. Ladle the hot soup into soup bowls.
6. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.