Cold Avocado Soup
|Ripe avocado||1 Large|
|Cold chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (preferably homemade)|
|White rum||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lump crab meat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Lemon||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
1) Take the avocado, halve it and discard the pit.
2) In a blender, add avocado, chicken broth, rum, curry powder, salt and pepper. Blend to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the half-and-half and blend again to mix well.
4) Peel and slice the crab meat into big chunks, of using.
5) Take four chilled bouillon bowls and distribute the avocado soup equally in them.
6) Add in the crab meat and garnish with a lemon slice on top.
7) Serve the cold avocado soup with toasted crackers on the side.