|Chinese dried mushrooms/1/2 cup fresh mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Raw pork||1 Pound, trim the fat and cut in narrow slices|
|Minced ginger root||2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced water chestnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth/Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chinese peas/1 cup frozen peas||1⁄2 Pound|
|Seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Accent)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo shoots, celery, water chestnuts, carrots and broth or water.
6) Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes more.
7) Stir in peas, salt and Ac-€™cent, cook for 10 minutes.
8) Mix in the eggs until set.
9) Serve hot in deep soup bowl.
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.3 mg30.1%
Sodium 1154.9 mg48.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 34.8% Vitamin C 31.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet