|Pork||1⁄2 Pound, fat trimmed off and cut in juliennes|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Accent)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes.
2) Add the mushroom, carrots and celery and continue for 5 minutes more.
3) Stir in the broth, spinach and Ac-€™cent , bring to a boil.
4) Add the egg, stirring briskly.
5) In a cup mix cornstarch with water and add to the soup.
6) Simmer for 2 minutes stirring constantly, until thick.
7) Taste for seasoning.
8) Serve hot in warm soup bowl.