Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Veg oxo cube||2|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs), for frying|
1) Peel and chop the onions and garlic.
2) Heat some oil in a pan then add the onions and garlic. Stir for 5 minutes ensuring the mixture doesn’t burn.
3) Add the cumin, coriander and pepper and stir the mixture for a further 2 minutes.
4) Now prepare the stock cubes by crumbling them and adding half litre of the boiling water. Add this to the pan.
5) Now add the remaining half litre of boiling water and Pre-Prepared beans and lemon juice into the pan.
6) Stir the mixture and simmer for 25 minutes. The soup is then ready to serve.
The video is brought to you by FitBrits . Please visit our site and show us some love.