Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup
|Chicken pullet||5 Pound, disjointed|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Minced ginger/2 teaspoon powdered ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Thinly sliced onions||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
1) In a saucepan, place chicken with onions, water and salt.
2) Bring the chicken mixture to boil and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken, strain broth and add ginger.
4) Cut the chicken into thin strips.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions until golden brown.
6) Add in the beans sprouts and simmer for 5 minutes more.
7) To serve Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup, arrange chicken, vegetables and eggs in a large bowl or Serving platter.
8) Pour hot soup into soup bowl with a slice of lemon on top.
9) Each person helps himself to chicken, vegetables or eggs.