Salmon Bisque With Tomato Puree
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound, 1/2 inch chunks|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes until they turn soft.
2) Add in the flour and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir constantly till the flour turns a light brown.
3) Add in the stock, tomato puree, salmon and parsley.
4) Turn down the flame and cook for about 10 minutes.
5) Pour in the skim milk and stir well for about 5 minutes.
6) Serve the Salmon Bisque garnished with chopped parsley leaves.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.6 mg29.2%
Sodium 498.1 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 37 g73.6%
Vitamin A 27.4% Vitamin C 26.1%
Calcium 40.6% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet