|Shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Dashi stock/4 cups clam juice||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Beef broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5) Carefully drop the balls into it.
6) Simmer for 10 minutes.
7) Add the mushrooms and green peas, cook for 5 minutes more.
8) Serve hot, can be garnish with juliennes of scallions.