Pumpkin Soup With Pineapple
|Canned pumpkin||58 Ounce (2 Cans, Pound+ 13 Ounces Each)|
|Pineapple||2 Can (20 oz), crushed, drained|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a non- stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and parsley.
2) Add pumpkin and pineapple, simmer for 10 minutes more, stirring continuously.
3) Add water, cover and simmer for 30 minutes more.
4) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with the milk, stir into pumpkin mixture.
5) Bring it to boil. Stirring continuously.
6) Blend in cream and salt, and simmer for 10 minutes.
7) Serve hot.