|Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled / picked|
1) Allow margarine to melt.
2) Stir in flour, mustard, pepper, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Stir cook the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes until a smooth sauce results.
4) Add milk to crab meat and then mix both slowly with seasoned sauce, stirring constantly.
5) Add in sherry and serve at once.
6) If desired, add in more sherry and a dash of paprika.