Cold Cucumber Soup
|Cucumbers||4 Medium, peeled 2 diced and 2 grated|
|Chicken stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Snipped fresh dill||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a heavy pan, add the diced cucumbers, 1 cup chicken stock and onion together and simmer until tender.
2) In a blender, puree the mixture, until smooth.
3) In a bowl, transfer the cucumber puree and stir in rest of the chicken stock.
4) Stir in the coarsely grated cucumbers along with the sour cream.
5) Season the soup with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
6) Stir in the snipped fresh dill and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
7) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve the chilled soup in cold bowls.