|Whole chicken||1 , cut up|
|Cabbage||1 , shredded|
|Carrots||250 Gram, diced (1 Packet)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In a large saucepan, boil the chicken in enough water till done.
2) When boiled, pick the chicken pieces out from the broth with a pair of tongs. Place it on the chopping board and shred.
3) Add shredded cabbage, diced carrots, corn, salt, pepper and garlic into the broth.
4) Boil the broth till all the vegetables are cooked and have turned soft.
5) Add the shredded chicken to the broth.
6) Serve the Chicken Soup hot with condiments like vinegar, soy sauce and green chilly sauce.