|Whole chicken||1 , cut up|
|Cabbage||1 , shredded|
|Carrots||250 Gram, diced (1 Packet)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In a large saucepan, boil the chicken in enough water till done.
2) When boiled, pick the chicken pieces out from the broth with a pair of tongs. Place it on the chopping board and shred.
3) Add shredded cabbage, diced carrots, corn, salt, pepper and garlic into the broth.
4) Boil the broth till all the vegetables are cooked and have turned soft.
5) Add the shredded chicken to the broth.
6) Serve the Chicken Soup hot with condiments like vinegar, soy sauce and green chilly sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4488 Calories from Fat 2160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 240 g370%
Saturated Fat 66.8 g334%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1124.9 mg375%
Sodium 1808 mg75.3%
Total Carbohydrates 264 g87.9%
Dietary Fiber 40.2 g160.9%
Sugars 29.7 g
Protein 314 g629%
Vitamin A 899.2% Vitamin C 369.6%
Calcium 46.8% Iron 134.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet