Sweet Cherry Soup
|Bing cherries||2 Can (20 oz), pitted|
|Veal stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon, unsweetened|
|Unsweetened whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
1. In saucepan, place cherries with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove twelve cherries and keep aside for garnish.
3. In an electric blender, blend remaining cherries until pureed nicely.
4. Stir into veal stock.
5. Return the soup to the saucepan and heat until boiling.
6. Pour hot soup in individual bouillon cups.
7. Garnish with remaining cherries cut in pieces.
8. Top with whipped cream.