|Cabbage||1 , chopped|
|Radishes||4 , chopped (Several Required)|
|Whole garlic head||1|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Garnish)|
|Green chilies||2 , finely chopped|
|Red chile powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped (For Garnish)|
1) In a large saucepan, bring to boil 3 gallons of water.
2) Add in pork, beef, garlic, onion, red chilli powder and oregano.
3) Let the broth cook for about 2 hours. Turn down the flame and continue cooking for another one hour or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
4) Ladle the soup into individual soup bowls.
5) Garnish with chopped cabbage, chopped radishes, chopped cilantro and green onions.
6) Drizzle with a little lemon juice and season with salt.