|Cabbage||1 , chopped|
|Radishes||4 , chopped (Several Required)|
|Whole garlic head||1|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Garnish)|
|Green chilies||2 , finely chopped|
|Red chile powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped (For Garnish)|
1) In a large saucepan, bring to boil 3 gallons of water.
2) Add in pork, beef, garlic, onion, red chilli powder and oregano.
3) Let the broth cook for about 2 hours. Turn down the flame and continue cooking for another one hour or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
4) Ladle the soup into individual soup bowls.
5) Garnish with chopped cabbage, chopped radishes, chopped cilantro and green onions.
6) Drizzle with a little lemon juice and season with salt.
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.2 mg48.4%
Sodium 190.3 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 50 g100.2%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 96.5%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet