Tomato Soup Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven at a moderate temperature like 350°F and grease a baking pan.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter along with sugar until light and creamy. Add in tomato soup, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sieve together flour and baking powder. Add into the wet ingredients and mix gently till well incorporated.
5) Pour the cake batter into the baking dish and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
6) Garnish the Tomato Soup Cake with sliced almonds and raisins.