Re Curried Chicken Soup
|Curry||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Indian / Thai Style, Leftovers, Rice Can Be Part Of It)|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Light / Regular)|
|Frozen vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed (Such As Carrots And Peas)|
|Chicken broth/Tomato broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mint leaves/Cilantro leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a saucepan, cook the leftovers, coconut milk, vegetables and broth over a medium-low heat.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the tomato juice or lemon juice at the last minute of cooking, then turn off the heat and stir in the mint.
4) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Ladle the soup into bowls and serve immediately.