Prize Onion Soup
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|All purpose||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1. In a pan of butter saute onions in butter until golden brown and stir in flour until blended.
2. Removing the onions from the pan, wipe clean, add water and heat with milk placed in a container in it to form a double boiler over boiling water.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste, also paprika and stir in fried onions.
4. Allow mixture to heat without letting it boil for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese over milk mixture, stir until cheese is melted and serve.