Quick Hoodie Beef Soup
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Beef broth||2 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Seasoning mix||2 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Noodles||1 1⁄2 Ounce, uncooked|
|Noodles||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Uncooked, Broad Variety)|
|Beef||2 Ounce, roasted|
|Beef||2 Ounce, roasted, cut into thin strips|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the entire process should take around 3 minutes time.
3. Add broth and water and mix both the ingredients to form a smooth combination.
4. Cook the mix against high intensity of flame until the mix turns to boiling.
5. Reduce the heat to low, add noodles in the mix and continue the boiling for 10 minutes.
6. Add beef and continue cooking until all ingredients are mixed and cooked evenly.
7. Before final serve, add parsley on it.