Canned Pumpkin Soup
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Canned pumpkin||2 , pureed|
|Ginger||1⁄4 , ground|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon||4 Teaspoon, dissolved in warm water|
|Chives/Parsley, chopped||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Blend flour, salt and spices with 1/3 cup of milk.
2) Fry the onion quickly in margarine by turning frequently, also add pumpkin and stir well.
4) Now add the blended liquid into the pumpkin mixture.
5) Add the remaining milk, and cook, stirring all the while for 5 to 10 minutes ,until the mixture slightly thickens.
6) Ensure that the mixture does not boil.
7) Add in the bouillon,stir well and allow the mixture to boil. (In case the soup separates due to overheating, blend to restore the consistency.)
8) Serve hot.