|Dry lentils||3 Cup (48 tbs), rinsed|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Vegetable bouillon cubes||2|
|Vegit seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||3 Medium, peeled|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large pot, add the lentils, water, bouillon cubes and Vegit seasoning together and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until the lentils are tender.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions, until chopped medium-fine.
3) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the celery and carrots until sliced.
4) In a skillet, saute the onions, celery and carrots in the oil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
5) Stir into the lentils and cook for 30-45 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Stir in the tomato sauce, molasses, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
7) Laddle into soup bowls and serve immediately.