1. Heat oil in cooking pot.
2. Put-in ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the corn and chicken stock. Stir and let boil.
4. Put-in the chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Let boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well. Add-in the mixture and stir continuously while cooking.
6.Stir-in the beaten eggs. Continue stirring to prevent the eggs from forming.
7. Add the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Serve. share and enjoy!