1. Heat oil in cooking pot.
2. Put-in ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the corn and chicken stock. Stir and let boil.
4. Put-in the chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Let boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well. Add-in the mixture and stir continuously while cooking.
6.Stir-in the beaten eggs. Continue stirring to prevent the eggs from forming.
7. Add the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Serve. share and enjoy!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.2 mg46.1%
Sodium 1122.4 mg46.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 6.2%
Vitamin C 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet