Easy Beer Cheese Soup
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
1. In a saucepan, empty the soup cans and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
2. Tip in the beer gradually, stirring until well blended with the soup mixture.
3. Place pan on moderate heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cheese to the soup while it is simmering and heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts and blends into the soup.
5. Ladle the hot soup into warmed soup bowls or cups.
6. You can garnish the soup with croutons, bacon bits, minced parsley, or chives if you like.
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.2 mg21.7%
Sodium 1050.9 mg43.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 0.64%
Calcium 43.3% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet