1. In a saucepan, empty the soup cans and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
2. Tip in the beer gradually, stirring until well blended with the soup mixture.
3. Place pan on moderate heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cheese to the soup while it is simmering and heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts and blends into the soup.
5. Ladle the hot soup into warmed soup bowls or cups.
6. You can garnish the soup with croutons, bacon bits, minced parsley, or chives if you like.