Quick Cream Of Carrot Soup
|Stock||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Mineral salt||To Taste|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Peel and chop the carrots into very small pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the carrot and thyme for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and cook until carrots are tender.
4) Season well, puree in a blender and place the pan over heat.
5) Combine the arrowroot, soy milk powder and water together.
6) Pour into the pan, stirring continuously and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
7) Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
8) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately.